Two burners that can be ignited in one action. It has a flat, wide pot and is used for various cooking activities in the camping scene, as well as for BBQ parties in the home garden and terrace. You can also enjoy smoked dishes by using an optional smoker. As fuel, we use cassette gas which is easy to get anywhere.
POINT Gas synchronous system to keep stable thermal power
Unlike conventional gas burners with multiple vents, the "gas synchronous system" is provided, which simultaneously supplies gas from two cylinders to each burner. By distributing the load on the cylinder, it is reduced and efficient and stable thermal power is maintained even for long-term use.
Width 610 × depth 410 × height 580 mm (in use)
Width 580 × depth 360 × height 95 mm (when stored)
5.1 kg (body only)
● Heat output when using ST - 760 * 2
Total 9.8 kW (8,4000 kcal / h) 【10.5 kW (9,000 kcal / h) * 1】
Right burner, left burner: 4.9 kW (4,200 kcal / h) each 【5.6 kW (4,800 kcal / h) * 1】
● Heat output when ST-700 is used * 2
Total 7.4 kW (6,4000 kcal / h) [7.8 kW (6,700 kcal / h) * 1]
Right burner, left burner: 3.7 kW (3,200 kcal / h) each [4.1 kW (3,500 kcal / h) * 1]
● Operating time when using ST - 760 * 3
About 1.9 hours 【about 1.6 hours * 1】
● Operating time when using ST - 700 * 3
Approximately 2.5 hours 【About 2.0 hours * 1】
● Fuel used
SOTO product container (CB can)
One-action piezoelectric ignition system
Body · Lid: Steel · Resin, Windshield: Steel, Gotok · Stand: Steel (Chrome Plating)
Bottles are sold separately.
* 1 Numerical values when using optional power booster ST-553.
* 2 Calculated from burning data of 5 minutes from ignition in air temperature of 25 ℃.
* 3 Calculated from burning data for 30 minutes from ignition in air temperature of 25 ℃.
※ It is a numerical value when using one each left and right.