GUARDIAN 12V PLUS CHARGE CONTROLLER
Charge controller connects Boulder and Nomad Solar Panels (not the Nomad 7 or 7 Plus) to 12V lead-acid battery, to monitor the charging of the battery. Perfect for motorcycles, snowmobiles, tractors, watercraft, RV's, lawnmowers, cars, etc.
- Solar Port (8.0 mm input): 15-20V, up to 6A (90W)
- Solar Port (4.7 mm input): 15-20V, up to 6A (90W)
- 6mm Port (6.0mm output): 11-14V, up to 6A (90W max)
- Charge Controller: Built in PWM Lead-Acid controller with 3 charging stages: bulk, absorb, float and two pre-stages for low voltage recovery.
- Power LED: Power's green when a solar panel (or other power source) is connected.
- Battery LED: Indicates battery connection and charge status
- Solid Red: Battery fault (replace battery)
- Fast red blinking: Battery in low-voltage recovery (<10V)
- Slow red blinking: Battery in low-voltage recovery (10-11V)
- Slow green blinking: Battery charging 0-50% (bulk stage)
- Fast green blinking: Battery charging 50-95% (absorb stage)
- Solid Green Light: Battery full 95-100% (float stage)
- Beeping: Low Battery Warning (add input power)
- Solid Green/1 Red Blink: Failed to charge above 50% within 8 hours since start of Bulk Stage
- Solid Green/2 Red Blink: Failed to charge above 95% within 4 hours since start of Absorb Stage
- Solid Green/3 Red Blink: Failed to charge within 14 hours since battery started charging